I'm excited to teach a charity class this Sunday for EcoWomen:
3:30 - 4:30 pm Sunday, March 11th at Tranquil Space.
Sign up for the $5 charity class here.
I learned of DC EcoWomen through another Tranquil Space teacher. If you live in the DC area, this is a great non-profit organization to familiarize yourself with....not only for all of their efforts, but also because they coordinate some wonderful cOMmunity events. See details below:
DC EcoWomen, a volunteer-led non-profit organization that fosters networking and professional development for women who care about the environment. Through workshops, speaker series, mentorship opportunities, and outdoor activities, DC EcoWomen is the go-to organization for women interested in environmental professions and sustainable living in the Washington, DC area.
Some of their upcoming cOMunity events:
- March 6th: Film Club watches Carbon Nation @ E Street Cinema
- March 11th: Book Club discusses Letters from Yellowstone
- March 20th: EcoHour Speaker Series on Environmental Justice
- March 24th: EcoWomen Spring Clothing Swap
- TBD: Spring Mentorship Dinner and professional workshops
Please visit www.dc.ecowomen.org to learn more, follow there social media, or learn more about becoming a sponsor for their ongoing programs.