- 1 struggle
- Ironically, my June struggle was my July struggle as well ~ to boil down to one word = CHANGE (and this coming from a woman who actually appreciates and usually enjoys change) ~ The unknown of transition, being calm and supportive, trying not to be eager for change and rush into things, taking one day at a time, not over planning (ok - that was way more than one thing - but it all relates to upcoming move to Louisville)
- 3 Celebrations
- Completing Advanced Teacher Training Thesis ~ 500 hour Certificate in hand!
- Surviving a crazy house hunting experience, over 40 houses in 4 days.
- Finding a house in Louisville, we hope to make our home soon
- 5 things I am grateful for:
- Having the opportunity to teach yoga in the Corcoran Art Gallery ~ How inspiring!
- Surviving Q2 Accounting Close at work, with an amazing, hard working team. I will miss them when we move.
- Family! For the inspiring words, the hugs, the phone calls and texts wishing us the best and inquiring about our move and the 'let us know if you need anything' - We will, I promise :)
- Friends! All of the kind words and love that has come from our DC community. It's amazing how in just 2.5 short years we have connected with so many lovely people.
- Experiencing New York city from a new perspective ~ Yoga & Vegan
- Do/Experience/Engage in
- Create & Teach a few new workshops ~ Arm Balance, Inversions and Restorative Yoga
- Start Training for November Disney Half Marathon
- The August Break ~ where I will share one or more photo a day on the blog, it's meant be FUN, insightful, beautiful~ Look through your camera lens as a way to stay more present this summer! Follow me on Instagram or Twitter with #AugustBreak