|Love that my December art Journal doesn't have Red & Green in it...Love alternative sparkly holiday colors!|
My main goal this December and really every December for many years has been to embrace the holidaze, bring a bit of cheer to my family and friends and help create a few special moments to provide lasting memories.
During the remainder of this December 2012, I'd love to incorporate a bit of:
- Reflection on the year of 2012. I enjoyed creating a pictorial summary of 2011; it's such a fun way to visually reflect on the year's experiences
- Brainstorm a few big picture goals I'd like to see happen in my life during 2013
- Create a 2013 Mantra - a word or phrase I can continuously return to for inspiration that guides me through my days, projects and efforts
- As I enter a new stage of my career, at a new company and in a new city --> I'd like to create new daily and weekly routines that allow me to create space in my schedule for healthy routines, yoga practices, gym visits and yoga teaching
- Learning, Learning, Learning my new accounting role
- RESTORE!!! Take moments to breath, wakeful rest, spoil myself to unscheduled time
- Spread Holiday Cheer!
If you are still thinking about what you want to accomplish this December (and maybe a little 2013 Inspiration) visit some of my favorite Blogger's December personal challenges and goals: