Simply Grow is my choice....
This January I have chosen to simply grow by:
- Growing a year older celebrating my birthday with family and friends
- Almost completed my 2nd month in my new day job. WOW, it's amazing how much I've learned in such a short period of time! I'm truly astonished.
- Reading the following books on the Kindle - What I loved is all of these books were Free and full of simple and easy tips to integrate:
- Simplify - great tips on how to simplify life, very useful tips to reduce clutter
- You Knead Me - Massage tips for the feet! Why not give your partner or friend a massage...or even yourself :)
- The power of Concentration
- Happy New You, 16 simple steps to change your life
- Learning about my body in a deeper way through
- 2 massages
- Attended a weekend intensive yoga workshop with Mitchel Bleier (AMAZING!)
- Doctor Visit
- Inverting more than weekly
- Teaching yoga!
- It's amazing how much you can learn about yourself through teaching, you can find yourself in a teaching situation almost everyday, with family, children, colleagues, employee's, students
- Eating Vegan
Have you had an opportunity to reflect on your dreams for the year? It's a great feeling to look back on the month that has 'flown' by and actually acknowledge all of my efforts and successes I've accomplished this month...even the small steps I've made towards larger goals. One day at a time!